Francesco Corbetta; Sarabande & Double from La Guitarre Royalle of 1671.
Performed by Stephen Kenyon on a baroque guitar made in 2013 by Alexander Batov.
The reverb setting for this recording;
Altiverb; Oratorium, Esterházy Palace - 20%
The splendid Baroque residence palace built by Carlo Martino Carlone for Prince Paul IV Esterházy (1635--1713) between 1663 and 1672 transforming the medieval castle. Prince Paul Anton Esterházy (1711--1762), Prince Nicholas Joseph Esterházy (1714--1790) and Prince Nicholas II Esterházy (1765--1833) were the patrons of the composer Joseph Haydn (1732--1809), who worked here from 1761 for 30 years as court conductor. The precious festival hall, today called Haydn-Saal, was the room where Haydn conducted uncounted performances which were also visited by such famous guests as Ludwig van Beethoven, and Franz Lizst.