Here's Danny in some of his purest mainstream jazz.
John Previti, bass
Chris Battistone, trumpet.
Drums: Barry Hart.
This is the only time I've seen John Previti without a beard. Title Start time
1. The Days of Wine and Roses 0:00:00
2. Besame Mucho 0:11:18
3. There Is No Greater Love 0:22:25 (Thanks, Sonny, for the title!)
4. On Green Dolphin Street 0:36:11
5. Fried Pies 0:46:23 (Thanks, Graham, for the title!)
6. A Smoo-ooth One 1:00:00
7. Ballad 1:08:40
8. Killer Joe 1:16:46
9. Secret Love 1:24:00
10. Unidentified 1:36:00
11. When You're Smiling 1:45:00
12. One for Lenny [Breau] 1:53:32
If you know any of the mystery titles, would you be so kind as to identify them?
Visit the website at http://dannygatton.com
Buy Danny's music at http://bigmo.com
Read "Unfinished Business: the Life and Times of Danny Gatton" by Ralph Heibutzki.